Monday, March 8, 2010

Hope Real Properties ltd

After my graduation,I worked in a real estate company as a secretay and assistant of department for three years.Excellent computer skill in work、north face jackets、ppt and photoshop.For my personality,I think I'm very honest and I have strong sense of responsibility.In general,I'm very easygoing,but I get very serious and cheap north face jackets when I work.
Career Objective:

I was transfered to the network operation section as an assistant for one year.I took charge of the communication with the network sales ,the spyder jackets to complete sales quota of theirs,the management of the information of web.Sometimes,I was the assistant of this department.Personel,Administration,statistics of monthly performance of the section was my major work.Also,completing the jobs which the department manager ordered was one of my work. I worked as a secretary in the sales department for two years.My major work was dealing with the personel,administration,financial affairs of the sales department,completing some jobs that the supervisor ordered.
vaguely familiar to you
Work will save you
escape
fill in the blanks
out of your control