Monday, March 8, 2010

female

I was transfered to the network operation section as an assistant for one year.I took charge of the communication with the network sales ,the assisting to complete sales quota of theirs,the management of the information of web.Sometimes,I was the assistant of this nike running shoes.Personel,Administration,statistics of monthly performance of the section was my major work.Also,completing the jobs which the department manager ordered was one of my work.
I worked as a secretary in the sales department for nike trainers.My major work was dealing with the personel,administration,financial affairs of the sales cheap nike shoes,completing some jobs that the supervisor ordered.
Beauty is Meaningless
a world in a grain of sand
Hold infinity
touches your heart
Make youself a better person