Thursday, July 15, 2010

Management position in purchasing

I have an excellent ability to drive projects, great communication skills, resistant to stress, and able to work efficiently in team. As all my previous employers mentioned, I am a conscientious and detail-oriented employee, who delivers quality and professionalism in every project or challenge.nike trainer
Career Objective:
Management position in purchasing/procurement/International trade where over 5 years of experience will add value to operations. A team player with high self-confidence,good engineering background and more than 8 years experience for peoject management.
Career Objective:cheap authentic nfl jerseys To work as a program manager or project director in a comprehensive and steady-going company.To be an excellent electrical engineer became my important dream since the day I chose Electrical jerseys monsterEngineering as my majornike shox . So, my short term and long term objectives will be subject to that. For short-term, I plan to adjust myself to a role of engineer from a student. nike shoesAnd for long-term, I wish I could become an expert in this field.
Ability
Chocolate
Secret eyes